ure you know you should exercise regularly, but is that enough? Will regular workout get you the sculpted or fit body that you are fighting for? Well, if definitely isn’t going to hurt things, but what about that diet? Are you confused or concerned that maybe you aren’t eating the right things to really make the workout worth it?
Dark chocolate cupcake with mascarpone buttercream
Below are a list of healthy foods that you should include in your diet as well as those that you should take out of your diet, according to some nutritionists, to make the workout that you are doing really make a difference because you really can’t get the body you want from diet or exercise alone...
(DISCLAIMER: This site is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. This site provides general information based on my basic research. The information provided is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider.)
Things to avoid:
1. Artificial sweeteners.
2. Soda, diet and regular.
4. Breakfast cereals with less than 3 grams of fiber.
Fruit salsa with cinnamon chips
5. Heavy drinking. Limit it to the weekends and try to limit it to 1 or 2.
6. Canned fruits and vegetables. Stick with the fresh stuff.
7. Processed foods.
8. Breads and pastas made with white flour.
Healthy foods to eat:
1. Plant based fats. Avocados, nuts like almonds and walnuts, extra virgin olive oil, natural nut butters, and seeds.
2. Herbs and spices. These not only add flavor to your seemingly dull healthy food but they are antioxidant powerhouses and can help to rev your metabolism and keep you fuller longer.
3. Water. Drink 2 8oz glasses of water before every meal. This will help you to eat less.
4. Fiber. Get fiber though fruits and vegetable as well as beans, lentils, whole grains, oats, brown and wild rice, and popcorn.
Baked honey garlic chicken
5. Protein. Get this through whey, soy, and egg whites.
6. Cinnamon. ½ teaspoon a day can help regulate blood sugar which can help to curb out appetite.
7. Dark berries. They are full of fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants.
8. Hummus. It is full of protein, fiber, carbohydrates, and healthy fat.
9. Kale. We can’t forget our super healthy food!
In order to achieve a hot, sculpted body, or just to be fit, you have to do more than just eat right. You have to exercise, too. Eating right and exercising go hand in hand. If you are really serious about getting the body you always wanted, you have to do both. Sure, eating right will help you drop a few pounds, but it won’t help you get in shape. If you have a busy day, you can always do these quick workouts.
Kale and brussels sprouts salad
Exercising can definitely help you get in to shape, but if you keep eating junk, it’s never going to really get you where you want to be. Keep these foods in mind next time you’re at the grocery store. How many of the things on each list to you buy and not really think about it? Do you need to buy less of the bad food and more of the good or is your diet doing pretty well?
Remember to chow down on the healthy foods, avoid the bad ones, stick to your workout and you’re well on your way to a healthy, fit, and maybe even sculpted body! Until next time fashionistas, xoxo!
Layering healthy food on the go:
Greek yogurt, granola, fruit, and peanut butter